Today Ayla is 8 weeks old and in the UK this is when the NHS starts giving all of the required jabs/injections. This is where she goes for her doctor appointments - Manchester Square in Milford Haven. It is a nice new facility so I dont mind taking her there.
I'd like to say that there were no tears shed during the jabs but both Mommy and Baby cried. They suggested nursing her while she had them...this didn't work at all!!! She remained in a state of shock, as you can see from the picture below...
I will put together the full 2 month post over the coming week so keep an eye out for a picture-filled posting celebrating all things Ayla.
I'd like to say that there were no tears shed during the jabs but both Mommy and Baby cried. They suggested nursing her while she had them...this didn't work at all!!! She remained in a state of shock, as you can see from the picture below...
I will put together the full 2 month post over the coming week so keep an eye out for a picture-filled posting celebrating all things Ayla.
The wide-eye photo is priceless. Hope the rest of her day was better.
ReplyDeleteJC