Monday, 27 May 2013

Sunshine!

The sun was shining, the picnic basket was packed and Timmy was overjoyed to hear the word 'beach.'  

The hat was slightly difficult to get on but this picture was well worth the struggle! Yee-hawwww!!!


I look like I ate a picnic for 20! 

Sunglasses and jumpers. A Welsh summer's day. 

Running for rocks...never gets old. 

Timmy walks on water. 

I'm coming to get you Mom....

I'm probably going to run into you...

I should probably veer off...

Total time elapsed: 3.5 seconds

 
All in all, a wonderful day was had at Sandy Haven. The tide started to come in quickly so we made a rapid exit.  Timmy promptly fell asleep in his bed. It had been a busy busy day for a Dog.

1 comment:

  1. Looked like a wonderful day. I wish Timmy could meet Cooper and Argo. They would have a blast!

    ReplyDelete